Mi150 pH / Temperature Laboratory Bench Meter
Price indicated is VAT inclusive.
Mi150 is an advanced pH/Temp microprocessor-based bench meter. It is ideal for students and technicians who need fast and reliable measurements.
This meter is provided with a series of new diagnostic features which add an entirely new dimension to the measurement of pH, by allowing the user to dramatically improve the reliability of the measurement:
• Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) for good accuracy under fluctuating temperatures;
• Easy to read large custom LCD;
• Easy and Quick Push-button Calibration
• 7 memorized buffers (pH 1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01 and 12.45) for calibration;
• Messages on the LCD to make the calibration easy and accurate;
• User-selectable “calibration time out” to remind when a new calibration is necessary;
• Stability Indicator prompts whenever reading stabilizes.
Moreover, it offers an extended temperature range from –20°C (–4°F) to 120°C (248°F),
using the MA831R interchangeable temperature probe.