Brix Refractometers are developed for working with sugar related liquids such as fruit juice, soft-drinks, wine, and honey to help monitor and control sugar concentrations in foods and beverages. It is also useful in checking the ripeness of fruit in the field and verifying product quality after harvesting and/or controlling concentrations during processing and packaging. Refractometers provide critical information to ensure product quality. RHB-32ATC is commonly used for controlling the concentration of various industrial fluids like cutting lubricants and flux rinsing compounds.
- Measuring Range: 0-32% Brix
- Minimum Division: 0.2% Brix
- Accuracy: 0.2%
- ATCCompensationRange: 10 C~30C (50 F~86F)
- Reference Temperature: 20C
- Length: 170mm
- Weight: 250g
- Durable and built to last long
- Uses ambient light only which means battery or power source is not required
- Heavy-duty and lightweight with its aluminum construction
- Easy to focus and calibrate
- Accurate testing results guaranteed
- Made with the highest and finest quality of aluminum & rubber that makes it lightweight
- Cushioned with soft & comfortable non-slip rubber
- Extremely easy-to-use and calibrate
- Equipped with Built-in ATC compensation Range (Automatic Temperature Compensation) from 10 C to 30 C to correct temperature discrepancies during use
Salinity refractometers, 28 to 62% brix, and honey brix refractometers also available.
for all refractmeters
For more details or shipping rates contact us at 0917-445-5366.
If you will be picking up the item(s) at our shop, please call or text first to confirm stock availability of the quantity you need.
For complete directions to shop and a location map go to http://location.fevmarine.com/
Like our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/fevinstruments/ for the latest news